The intellectual property litigation?attorneys at Babst Calland use their knowledge and significant experience in the areas of copyright, trademark and trade secrets law to protect and recover significant intellectual property assets through consultation, registration and litigation.?Our attorneys?have deep experience in the fast-paced world of preliminary injunctions. We have used our considerable talents to protect our clients’ valuable intellectual property, as well as to fend off creative claims of infringement and misappropriation.
Whether you need assistance in protecting your intellectual property at the time of its creation, or have discovered that someone is attempting to profit from your creativity, the IP litigation team at Babst Calland can help.
Our experience includes:
- Representation of a medical services provider when it discovered its competitor had stolen architectural plans for stand-alone facilities.
- Representation of an international artist in counseling and protecting his artwork.
- Representation of architects who have discovered their architectural plans have been copied or used without payment.
- Representation of photographers in registering their works with the United States Copyright Office and enforcing their intellectual property rights when they have discovered instances of infringement.
- Representation of companies who have been accused of software infringement when the custom software development projects with?third party vendors have gone awry.
- Representation of heavy equipment companies with their trademark registration.
- Representation of a thermoplastics manufacturer with their trademark registration and trademark portfolio maintenance.
- Representation of a company in the scientific industry in defense of Lanham Act claims.
- Representation of the music and movie industry in enforcement of their copyrights.
- Representation of several businesses in avoiding trademark misuse.