- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Update – Empowering In-House Counsel in Support of More Proactive Cybersecurity and Defense of Corporate Networks
February 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Concurrent with the rise in the frequency and the sophistication of cyber-attacks, organizations are increasingly adding legal leaders to teams with strategic cybersecurity oversight and responsibilities. On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, Babst Calland’s Carl Ronald will join PacketViper President Ken Wolf and CTO Donald Gray to review fundamental network-related cybersecurity concepts for the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the Association for Corporate Counsel (ACC).
Topics covered will include:
- The Solarwinds third-party breach – key takeaways
- Network cybersecurity 101 – terminology & concepts
- Protecting networks – IT vs OT challenges
- Common cyber threats – an overview
- Vendor ecosystems and network cybersecurity risk
- Balancing compliance and cybersecurity
- Do it yourself vs managed security service providers
- Suggested questions to ask and topics to raise, to your cybersecurity leadership team
- Legal tips for in-house counsel on risk?mitigation
For more information, click here.